klean cauliflower wraps
- 1 head organic cauliflower
- 1/4 cup psyllium husk (whole flakes) or ground gg's
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup water
- salt, pepper and any herbs you like
1. preheat oven to 375
2. line two baking sheets with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
3. pulse cauliflower in food processor until you achieve a rice like texture.
4. place riced cauliflower in microwave safe bowl, add water and cook for 8-10 minutes, until soft.
5. let it cool, then place in a dishtowel and squeeze as much water out as you can. be aggressive with this or you will have soggy wraps.
6. transfer back to bowl, add whisked eggs and all other ingredients.
7. take a small handful of mixture, place on parchment and form into a circle. make sure it's thin, but not so thin that you can see through the dough.
8. bake for about 15-20 minutes or until they start to brown.
store in ziplock. you can reheat in a lightly sprayed skillet for a crispier version!